Burlington Cultural CouncilJulie Eggleston
Town Hall29 Center StreetBurlington, MA 01803-3093
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
1) We are open to all applications but give preference to locally-based artists and non-profit organizations (arts, cultural, community, educational).
2) We wish to specifically benefit a wide range of audiences in the Burlington Community.
1)The deadline is October 15; postmarks are acceptable.
2) Applicants are encouraged to submit applications with dates, times, and venues for the project already secured.
3) Budget must be complete, balanced, and arithmetically correct.
4) The application MUST BE SIGNED.
5) Mail applications to: Burlington Cultural Council, Town Hall, 29 Center St, Burlington, MA 01803. OR, drop off applications in the Selectmen’s Office in Town Hall.
6) Please Include 10 copies of application. (Only need 1 copy of supporting materials such as programs, media, portfolio.)
©2001-2014. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page