Burlington Cultural CouncilJoyce Fay
Town Hall29 Center StreetBurlington, MA 01803-3093
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
1) We are open to all applications but give preference to locally-based artists and non-profit organizations (arts, cultural, community, educational).
2) We wish to specifically benefit a wide range of audiences in the Burlington Community.
1)The deadline is October 15; postmarks are acceptable.
2) Applicants must submit applications with dates, times, and venues for the project already secured. ON LINE APPLICATION ONLY will be accepted .
3) Budget must be complete, balanced, and arithmetically correct.
4) The application MUST BE SIGNED.
5) Mail applications to: Burlington Cultural Council, Town Hall, 29 Center St, Burlington, MA 01803. OR, drop off applications in the Selectmen’s Office in Town Hall.
6) Please Include 10 copies of application. (Only need 1 copy of supporting materials such as programs, media, portfolio.)
7)Money granted on any application with a deadline of October 15, both the activity and reimbursement must take place between January 1, and December 31of the following year.This information may also be found on your acceptance letter.
©2001-2016. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page