In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Regulations and Guidelines (PDF).
Amount Available for Granting in FY
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
Proposals with pre-scheduled venues, programs, and cultural activities located in Carver.
Proposals from local artists.
Proposals serving all of our Carver community.
Proposals promoting science, literacy, nature, humanities.
Proposals for Cultural Field Trips for children grades pre-k through 12.
All venues should include a time, a place and a sponsor.
Deadline: All Local and Field Trip grant applications must be sent to Carver Cultural Council, P.O.Box 666, Carver, MA 02330 postmarked by October 15. Qualified proposals will be accepted from all social service agencies, community organizations, religious organizations, schools, and individuals.
1. Proposals must be typed and completed on grant application forms available online at: http://www.massculturalcouncil.org/applications/lccapp.asp
. All questions on the application must be answered COMPLETELY in detail . Resumes are strongly encouraged. Incomplete applications will not be considered for grants. Supplemental materials may be included such as previous performances, references and so forth.
2. Application must include scheduled date(s) and location of the project/event. A letter from the sponsoring group/organization verifing the date and time, including a contact name and number, is required unless the sponsor is the applicant. The project/event should be completed within a year from the time of the MCC approval date. Permission to extend the completion date may be requested in writing before the year limit has expired.
3. All proposals must include a budget that shows expenses and income. The projected total project expenses and total project revenues figures MUST match. Make sure to include a list of other cultural councils to which you have applied this grant cycle if applicable and include amounts requested. Be sure to fill in line E, "Amount Requested from this LCC". All applicants who require the full amount requested from CCC should indicate this fact in question 2 of the Project Information section.
4. All applications must show a connection to the arts, humanities or interpretive sciences. Funds are paid on a reimbursement basis only. The project must be completed and documentation provided which MUST include a copy of the original application and invoices or receipts. Documentation may also include narratives, financial reports, news clippings, notices and photos.
5. Grant funds are not intended to substitute, replace or relieve responsibilities for municipal or other public funding of programs. We encourage funding from other sources as we may not be able to endorse programs on an ongoing, yearly basis.
6. Awards will be made on the basis of community benefit, community involvement, quality of project and evidence of ability to complete the project.
7. Applicants from neighboring towns may be funded if they offer projects or events not available in Carver provided the event takes place close enough to benefit our community. Applications should reflect how the event or project will be publicized to Carver residents.
8. In all published materials and announcements regarding the project or event supported by the Cultural Council funds, the following statement must be included:
THIS PROGRAM IS SUPPORTED IN PART BY A GRANT FROM THE CARVER CULTURAL COUNCIL, A LOCAL AGENCY SUPPORTED BY THE MASSACHUSETTS CULTURAL COUNCIL.
9. Field Trip Applications are available online. Guidelines for funding student field trips may be found online at:
Grant applications will be reviewed at CCC posted public meetings in October and November at the library. Our application process does not include interviews. Writers of grant applications who are not approved will be notified of the decision by letter and may appeal the decision in writing within 15 days of the date on the council letterhead. Approval letters will be sent the latter part of January.