In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Regulations and Guidelines (PDF).
Amount Available for Granting in FY
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
- The application must be submitted in triplicate.
- We are looking for applications in the arts, the humanities and interpretive sciences.
- We are preferential to Gloucester residents and Gloucester venues.
- We aim to serve a diverse demographic.
- We rarely fully fund any application, so please Indicate other sources of funding in your budget.
- We want our grants to have leverage, so we are primarily interested in funding projects with a wide community benefit.
- We look favorably upon collaborative events.
- Schools applying for grants should specify project or field trip, grade level and number of students, reason for choosing the project, connection to the curriculum, and how GCC funding will be announced to school community.
- We generally do not approve grant requests for individual artistic projects that do not have a verifiable public component.
An online application will be available September 1, 2016