Halifax Cultural CouncilCharlie Seelig
Halifax Town Hall499 Plymouth StreetHalifax, MA 02338-1240
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
• Note that no one application will cover all these priorities, but that applications that meet more than one will be preferred.
• Emphasize programs that occur in Halifax or have particular benefits to Halifax residents.
• Emphasize programs that are part of Town-wide celebrations such as Halifax in Lights and Holidays in Halifax.
• Emphasize programs that are directed to seniors, library patrons and teens.
• Emphasize programs that involve the Town's history.
• Emphasize programs in nature, science, and environmental education.
• Emphasize programs that involve artists and speakers from Halifax.
• Emphasize programs that occur in Halifax, but not in the "municipal center".
• Emphasize programs that publicize their events in media specific to Halifax whether or not the program occurs in Halifax – previous grantees should provide proof.
©2001-2016. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page