In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Regulations and Guidelines (PDF).
Amount Available for Granting in FY
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
Please submit one copy of your typed application to:
The deadline for submission is October 15, 2015.
When preparing your application, please bear in mind the following guidelines. These guidelines are reviewed annually by the H/W Cultural Council.
* We fund upcoming events, scheduled to occur between January 1 and December 31st, 2016.
* We prefer locally sponsored projects.
* We hope that Council-sponsored projects will benefit the greatest and most diverse number in the Hamilton/Wenham area.
* We strongly suggest that any school programs or events be integrated into the larger school curriculum and receive follow-up treatment (e.g. discussion in class).
* We require programs to have a specific date, time and place.
* We encourage the use of matching funds.
* We require that requests for payments be made within three months of event.
* Applicant name must match that of Federal ID number.
If you can not find the answers to your questions about the application process in the reference materials located in the town libraries, feel free to contact Council member, Kerry Wiersma at 978-626-1415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
An online application will be available September 1, 2016