In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Guidelines (PDF).
Hatfield Cultural Council Guidelines:
1. Projects should take place in Hatfield, this would include field trips originating in Hatfield.
2. Projects must be well planned: including appropriate support materials detailing a specified date, time, and location and a well-planned adjustment for the project if the council is unable to fund the entire amount requested.
3. Projects should demonstrate community support (i.e. letter of support to use a town space, letter of support from a group or organization, letter from appropriate staff person or school organization if an in-school program).
4. Limit of one application per applicant per grant cycle
5. Grantees must submit proof that they have met the criteria and publicity requirements with their reimbursement form.
6. Only online applications submitted via the online application system will be accepted.
Access the online application
©2001-2016. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page