Application forms are available on this website, or at the Office of the Town Clerk, Main Street, Hudson MA or at The Hudson Public Library, Wood Square , Hudson MA
Hudson Cultural Council
Hudson Town Hall78 Main StreetHudson, MA 01749-2180
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
Priorities (not in order of preference)
1.Hudson residents, programs or activities;
2. Proposals serving the youth;
3.Collaborative projects between cultural groups and community organizations;
4. Art forms or humanities programming that are under-represented in the community; and
5. New applicants or projects.
1. Performing artists applying to perform in Hudson must have a sponsoring organization.
2.Recipients who charge admission to their event must donate 2 tickets to a non profit organization of their choice.
3. The location of the event must be handicap accessible.
4. To be eligible for this years grant process the applicant must have collected grant monies (if any were awarded) from the previous year, or have submitted in writing as to why it has not been collected.
5. Your activity/project must occur between July 1 of the application year (ie it can take place before the Oct. 15 application deadline for a given grant cycle) through Sept. 30 of the following year (a 15 month window of time).
6. Grant recipients are requested to email the Hudson Cultural Council when they mail in their reimbursement forms in order to speed processing.
©2001-2013. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page