In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Regulations and Guidelines (PDF).
Amount Available for Granting in FY
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
Huntington Cultural Council gives priority to:
(1) Projects benefitting Huntington and the Hilltown area.
(2) Applications submitted by local residents or organizations.
(3) Projects that have a secured venue and date.
1. Projects taking place at Gateway Regional MS, JR High School & High School should request funding from ALL member towns (Blandford, Chester, Huntington, Middlefield, Montgomery & Russell).
2. Failure to publicly acknowledge the funding from this LCC and MCC will influence future decisions.
3. Applicants should not count on annual funding.
4. Applications must be mailed to Huntington Cultural Council, PO Box 430, Huntington, MA 01050. Postmarked by October 15, 2015. We encourage applicants to check LCC Program Guidelines and to contact us directly with questions before submitting.
An online application will be available September 1, 2016