Huntington Cultural CouncilLynn Winsor, Chair
PO Box 430Huntington, MA 01050-0430
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
Huntington Cultural Council gives priority to:
(1) Projects benefitting Huntington and the Hilltown area.
(2) Applications submitted by local residents or organizations.
(3) Projects that have a secured venue and date.
1. Projects taking place at Gateway Regional MS, JR High School & High School should request funding from ALL member towns (Blandford, Chester, Huntington, Middlefield, Montgomery & Russell).
2. Failure to publicly acknowledge the funding from this LCC and MCC will influence future decisions.
3. Applicants should not count on annual funding.
4. Applications must be mailed to Huntington Cultural Council, PO Box 430, Huntington, MA 01050. Postmarked by October 15, 2015. We encourage applicants to check LCC Program Guidelines and to contact us directly with questions before submitting.
©2001-2015. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page