Lancaster Cultural Council
Attn: Kathleen Lamb695 Main Street Suite 1Lancaster, MA 01523-2294
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
• Preference is given to projects providing maximum community/audience impact, including the ratio of dollars spent to the number served.
• Preference is also given to projects that will enhance the cultural life of the Lancaster community and are offered by local artists and non-profit organizations.
• Applications must be postmarked by October 15th.
• Applications must be for projects that take place between January 1 and December 31 of the upcoming year.
• Submissions that do not adhere to local guidelines will not be considered.
• Incomplete or late submissions will not be considered.
• Artists and organizations based outside of Lancaster are considered if they have obtained the sponsorship of a local non-profit organization. The application should include a letter from an authorized representative of the sponsor stating that there is a secured venue and the program has the support of the sponsor.
• The local council may place conditions on any grant awarded by the council.
©2001-2013. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page