Leominster Cultural Council
25 West StreetLeominster, MA 01453-5647
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
LEOMINSTER CULTURAL COUNCIL
GRANT APPLICATION GUIDELINES----------
1. Application(s) must be typed and
submitted with nine copies.
2. Social Security number or Federal Tax I.D.
3. All non-Leominster based groups or
individuals MUST DEMONSTRATE an affiliation or co-sponsorship with a Leominster-based organization. However, the Leominster Cultural Council reserves the right to use its own discretion in special situations.
4. All Field Trip grant applications MUST include a supplementary form outlining pre- and/or post-visit curriculum goals.
5. Capital Expenditure grants must include a supplementary form.
6. BUDGETS------Grant application budgets MUST be submitted accurately. If project is part of a series, application description and budget must reflect entire series.
7. NON-DEPENDENCY GUIDELINE-----
Local council funds are NOT intended to the sole source of funding for projects of a continuing nature. Award of grant during the current cycle does NOT guarantee matching funding in succeeding cycles. The Leominster Cultural Council recommends that all applicants for grants, including Field Trip grants, be aware of the necessity for diverse programs and projects.
8. CREDIT LINE----------------
The following credit line "THIS PROGRAM IS SUPPORTED IN PART BY A GRANT FROM THE LEOMINSTER CULTURAL COUNCIL, A LOCAL AGENCY SUPPORTED BY THE MASSACHUSETTS CULTURAL COUNCIL" must be listed in all published materials, including programs, posters, flyers, newsletters, notices, press releases, newspaper articles, or web sites. Leominster Cultural Council provided logos MUST be used, where appropriate, in all published materials listed above. If no published materials are produced, the above credit line MUST be verbally announced prior to the program. A printed program or other equivalent published material (see above), MUST accompany the reimbursement form.
FAILURE TO LIST CREDIT LINE AND/OR SUBMIT THESE DOUCMENTS MAY JEOPARDIZE REIMBURSEMENT OF GRANT. If a program with sponsor-paid advertisements is produced , the Leominster Cultural Council REQUIRES its credit line and logo appear at an ad level COMMENSURATE with its contribution.
©2001-2014. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page