Leominster Cultural Council
25 West StreetLeominster, MA 01453-5647
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
LEOMINSTER CULTURAL COUNCIL
GRANT APPLICATION GUIDELINES----------
1. Application(s) must be typed and submitted with eight copies. Application(s) must be accurately completed and signed. An incomplete form is a basis for rejection.
2. Social Security number or Federal Tax I.D. is required.
3. Applicant must live in Leominster or have a letter of support from an organization in Leominster. The project must be done in Leominster, be about Leominster, or benefit Leominster residents. The event must have a specific date, audience and venue. Application must have date and venue confirmation in the form of a letter or approved reservation form from the venue host. The committee will balance the proposals that are funded to include a wide range of cultural activities to reach a wide audience. However, the Leominster Cultural Council reserves the right to use its own discretion in special situations.
4. All Field Trip grant applications MUST us the Field Trip application form.
5. Capital Expenditure grants must include a supplementary form.
6. BUDGETS------Grant application budgets MUST be submitted accurately. An incomplete form is a basis for rejection.
7. NON-DEPENDENCY GUIDELINE-----
Local council funds are NOT intended to the sole source of funding for projects of a continuing nature. Award of grant during the current cycle does NOT guarantee matching funding in succeeding cycles. Due to the high demand for support, the council may award smaller amounts than requested and asks that applicants find matching funds or scale back their projects.
8. CREDIT LINE----------------
The following credit line "THIS PROGRAM IS SUPPORTED IN PART BY A GRANT FROM THE LEOMINSTER CULTURAL COUNCIL, A LOCAL AGENCY SUPPORTED BY THE MASSACHUSETTS CULTURAL COUNCIL" must be listed in all published materials, including programs, posters, flyers, newsletters, notices, press releases, newspaper articles, or web sites. Leominster Cultural Council provided logos MUST be used, where appropriate, in all published materials listed above. If no published materials are produced, the above credit line MUST be verbally announced prior to the program. A printed program or other equivalent published material (see above), MUST accompany the reimbursement form.
FAILURE TO LIST CREDIT LINE AND/OR SUBMIT THESE DOUCMENTS MAY JEOPARDIZE REIMBURSEMENT OF GRANT. If a program with sponsor-paid advertisements is produced , the Leominster Cultural Council REQUIRES its credit line and logo appear at an ad level COMMENSURATE with its contribution.
©2001-2014. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page