Mattapoisett Cultural CouncilBernard Klim
16 Main StreetPO Box 435Mattapoisett, MA 02739-2613
primary 508/758-4100 x4
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
Mattapoisett Cultural Council Funding Priorities – we seek to support applicants who choose to direct their talents toward the development of internal individual thoughts and emotions of their audiences.
We give priority to those projects that:
1. Reflect an encouragement of regional arts, artists, and/or the humanities.
2. Promotes community building by clearly involving other people, groups, and organizations within the Mattapoisett community.
We give funding preference for this grant cycle to those projects that are:
3. Interpretive Sciences projects ("...engage people of all ages in learning about nature, science, and technology in ways that explain how they relate to people’s lives.").
1. All applications are expected to be complete, on-time, and with the correct number of copies (9) plus original.
2. All successful applicants must provide proof of publicity for reimbursement.
©2001-2015. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page