Milford Cultural CouncilMaggie McIsaac
PO Box 95Milford, MA 01757-0095
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15.
Applications are initially screened using the following criteria:
1. Specificity - The project must include performance/exhibit date, audience, and confirmed venue.
2. Priority is given to appplications from Milford organizations.
3. Non-substitution - Cultural Council funds are not intended to substitute, replace or relieve existing public funds for programs in the arts. Schools and libraries may only request funding for cultural and eduacational enrichment activities that are led by outside artists, humanists or interpretive scientists. The cultural professional cannot be a current employee of the school system.
Applications will then be evaluated using all of the following criteria:
4. The application must demonstrate benefit to Milford residents.
5. Collaboration between and among artists and local institutions
6. Artistic excellence as reflected in resumes, letters, press, vidoes, or other qualifying materials
7. Diversity of age groupls, cultural backgrounds and artistic disciplines
9. Feasibility - ability of the applicant to carry out the project as proposed
10. Maximum community/audience impact, including ratio of dollars spent to number served.
©2001-2016. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page