In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Regulations and Guidelines (PDF).
Amount Available for Granting in FY
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
Funding Priorities for Grant Proposals:
1. Priority will be given to grant proposals that are open to the public, free of charge and offer a benefit to the Millis community.
2. Priority will be given to grant proposals that will take place in Millis.
3. Priority will be given to new applicants.
4. Priority will be given to applications with letters of support from their proposed venue (where applicable).
Local Guidelines for Grant Proposals:
1. Applicants are required to use the most recent Mass.Cultural Council application for their proposal.
2. Applicants are urged to send a sample of their work for consideration.
3. Samples of work will be returned only if you submit a self-addressed stamped mailer.
An online application will be available September 1, 2016