North Reading Cultural Council
North Reading Town Hall235 North StreetNorth Reading, MA 01864-1234
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
Ver 2.02 01 Sep 2002
(1) The NRCC will favor applications in which the applicant is a resident of North Reading or is collaborating with North Reading sponsors. For the latter, a letter of agreement from the North Reading sponsor, indicating their support for and role in the project is required with your application.
(2) Grant applications with project dates clearly defined will be given priority.
(3) The NRCC desires to fund broadly within the community; therefore, funding of repeat applicants and programs will be given a lower priority.
(4) For school-based applications, priority will be given to projects that clearly work to enhance the school’s curriculum.
(5) Priority will be given to projects reaching under-served populations in North Reading.
(1) When submitting your grant applications, be aware of your project dates. All projects for consideration must be completed within the next calendar year (January 1 to December 31). Projects for the current calendar year cannot be considered.
(2) Accuracy and thoroughness are important; inconsistent or incomplete applications will be automatically rejected by the MCC. Read the questions carefully and answer them completely. Double check your budget page: the “Project Expenses” and “Project Income” columns must be complete, correctly totaled, and match each other. The “Amount Requested from this LCC” under “Project Income” on the budget page must match the amount in “Project Information” on the first page.
(3) The NRCC often partially funds projects. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you seek alternate sources of support to supplement your grant.
(4) The application packet must be mailed to the NRCC, North Reading Town Hall, 235 North Street, North Reading, MA 01864 and must be postmarked by October 15.
©2001-2013. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page