Northfield Cultural Council
Northfield Town Hall69 Main StreetNorthfield, MA 01360-1099
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
Northfield Cultural Council Guidelines for Grant Applications 2007.
1. Funds are to be used for arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences only. For more information look to A. Criteria/Funding Philosophy MCC Program Requirements from the LCC Handbook, Chapter 3, pg. 24, or go to www.mass-culture.org.
2. The deadline for local cultural council grant applications is October 15 of each year. Applications may be sent to the Northfield Cultural Council, Northfield Town Hall, 69 Main Street, Northfield, MA 01360 and should be post marked no later than Oct. 15th.
3. Applications must be typed, and a minimum of 10 copies should be submitted. You may pick up applications at the Town Hall, Dickinson Memorial Library or may be found and filled out on-line at www.mass-culture.org.
4. We require that applicants explore suitable venues and /or sponsors for their proposed events and include this information and endorsement in their applications.
5. While assessing applications, the Northfield Cultural Council tries to benefit a diverse spectrum of our local community.
6. Due to recent State budget cutbacks, our resources are extremely limited. Since we feel strongly that our funds should benefit all facets of our community, it is rare that we fund projects that total over $500.00.
7. We require that grant recipients contact our local newspaper the Northfield Newsletter, 2 months in advance, to list their event.
8. We encourage the applicant to contact LCC members for further assistance, suggestions, or feedback before the Oct. 15th deadline.
For further assistance contact:
Crystal McNeill crystal_McNeill@yahoo.com
Chuck Levin 413-768 9176; email@example.com
Bruce Kahn 498 0250
Deborah Potee 413-498- 4384
Tammy Pelletier 413-498-0009
©2001-2014. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page