The Millis Cultural Council will be hosting 2 grant making workshops in 2016 - one at the Millis Public Library on October 1 and one at the Millis Middle/High School (geared towards teachers and students) on October 4. We are planning to walk participants through the new online application process to completion and submission by the October 15 due date and will have computers available for use at the workshops.
Please email us for more info or check for the latest news on our Facebook page.
The Millis Cultural Council's mission is to promote excellence, access, and diversity in the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences in order to enhance the quality of life in our community.
The MCC strives to achieve these goals through the funding of local arts projects and programs with grants, and by hosting special events in Millis.
For more information about the Millis Cultural Council or how to become a member, call 508-376-1295 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also pick up a brochure in the Millis Public Library or Town Clerk's office.
In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Guidelines (PDF).
- Proposals that are free and open to the public to benefit the Millis community
- Proposals that will take place in Millis
- Priority will be given to new applicants
- Priority will be given to applications with letters of support from their proposed venue (where applicable).
- Applicants are encouraged to send a sample of their work for consideration.
- For FY2017, the Millis Cultural Council will accept paper grant submissions, but highly recommend applicants apply online using the new online grant application.
- Paper applications may be available upon request.
An online application will be available September 1.
©2001-2016. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page