In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Guidelines (PDF).
1. We encourage projects benefiting artists in the 9 town area.
2. We encourage one-time expenditures.
3. We encourage smaller requests, due to limited funding. For projects with a total budget exceeding $500, applicants are expected to secure partial funding from another source.
4. We encourage new applicants and new projects.
5. We encourage community wide gatherings such as festivals, concerts and plays as well as visual and audiovisual art projects that benefit the community.
6. We encourage projects celebrating local history, cultural diversity or the natural world.
7. We encourage projects that have both a local sponsor and a venue already identified. Please visit www.townoforange.org for links to potential community sponsors.
8. We encourage projects that target youth both inside and outside of school.
9. We encourage field trips to museums or performances.
REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS
1. Submit online applications only. If submitting more than 3 pages of supporting documents include a url link to any additional documents.
2. All questions must be answered and the budget filled out. Be sure to address how partial funding would impact the project.
3. The Orange Cultural Council and the Mass Cultural Council (with its logo) must be mentioned in any publicity.
4. Grants are for programs in the arts, humanities or interpretive sciences.
5. Grantees are fully responsible for their own advertising.
1. The project should benefit Orange residents.
2. The grant should be completed within a year of its award.
3. A Reimbursement Form with supporting documents such as copies of receipts, checks, contracts etc. plus copies of promotional materials must be submitted within 60 days after the event. This should include a social security number or federal employer identification number for the recipient of the funds. If submitting as an individual include a signed W9 form if you have not been reimbursed in the past by the town of Orange. Mail the reimbursement form along with additional materials to the Orange Cultural Council, c/o Orange Town Hall, 6 Prospect St, Orange, MA 01364
NOTE: Transportation, cleanup and food costs are not funded.
An online application will be available September 1.
©2001-2016. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page