Orange Cultural Council
c/o Town Hall6 Prospect StreetOrange, MA 01364-1133
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
1. We encourage projects benefiting artists in the 9 town area.
2. We encourage one-time expenditures.
3. We encourage smaller requests, due to limited funding. For projects with a total budget exceeding $500, applicants are expected to secure partial funding from another source.
4. We encourage new applicants and new projects.
5. We encourage community wide gatherings such as festivals, concerts and plays as well as visual and audiovisual art projects that benefit the community.
6. We encourage projects celebrating local history, cultural diversity or the natural world.
7. We encourage projects that have both a local sponsor and a venue already identified. Please visit www.townoforange.org for links to potential community sponsors.
8. We encourage projects that target youth both inside and outside of school.
1. The application must be neatly printed or typed. An online version is available at http://www.massculturalcouncil.org/applications/lccapp.asp. The latest revision of the application must be used.
2. The application must be returned to Wheeler Memorial Library, 49 East Main St., Orange or mailed to Orange Cultural Council, c/o Orange Town Hall, 6 Prospect St. Orange, MA 01364. Applications must be received or postmarked by October 15th.
3. All questions must be answered and the budget on page 2 filled out. Be sure to address how partial funding would impact the project.
4. Two (2) signed copies of the application must be submitted.
5. The Orange Cultural Council and the Mass Cultural Council (with its logo) must be mentioned in any publicity.
6. Grants are for programs in the arts, humanities or interpretive sciences. For more information see http://www.massculturalcouncil.org/programs/lccgrants.asp.
7. Grant recipients must notify the Orange Cultural Council of the date, time and location of all funded programs at least 3 weeks prior to event. This may be done via e-mail (email@example.com) or snail mail to our address at the Orange Town Hall (at top of this sheet). Failure to do so will jeopardize funding. Grantees are fully responsible for their own advertising.
1. The project should benefit Orange residents.
2. The grant should be completed within a year of its award.
3. A Reimbursement Form with supporting documents such as copies of receipts, checks, contracts etc. plus copies of promotional materials must be submitted within 60 days after the event. This should include a social security number or federal employer identification number for the recipient of the funds.
NOTE: Transportation, cleanup and food costs are not funded.
©2001-2015. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page