In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Regulations and Guidelines (PDF).
Amount Available for Granting in FY
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
The Oxford Cultural Council strives to fund as many worthy projects as possible each year. Awards may be partial or full.
In addition to the MCC guidelines, the Oxford Cultural Council has established the following guidelines:
1. Projects should be of demonstrated high quality.
2. Projects must take place within and/or involve residents from Oxford.
3. Prior written commitment from an Oxford Institution or Organization (Local Sponsor) must be obtained and contained with the grant application.
3. Any school or organization submitting multiple requests for funding must prioritize their projects. Otherwise the OCC will prioritize the requests.
4. We do not grant funds to pay for transportation. Transportation assistance may be available at ww.massculturalcouncil.org/programs/bigyellow.asp.
5. We cannot be held responsible for applications lost in the mail. If an applicant can demonstrate that an application was sent by the postmarked deadline, the Council will consider the application on time.
An online application will be available September 1, 2016