In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Regulations and Guidelines (PDF).
Amount Available for Granting in FY
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
1) Priority is given to proposals that meet diverse interests in the community, have a local partner or contact, and occur in Pelham.
2) Priority is given to projects that demonstrate strong planning
3) Venues must be confirmed when submitting an application.
4) Community participation and environmental projects have been identified to be of particular interest.
4). Applications must be in the arts, humanities or interpretive science.
5) Grants cannot be used to substitute or replace current or previously funded public programs, such as schools and libraries.
6) The event must take place between January 1 and December 31 of the following year.
Submit 2 copies of your application to the Pelham Library
or mail 2 copies to: Pelham Cultural Council, Rhodes Building
351 Amherst Road, Pelham MA 01002
An online application will be available September 1, 2016