In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Regulations and Guidelines (PDF).
Amount Available for Granting in FY
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
- Applicants must be a resident of Pepperell or sponsored by an organization in Pepperell.
- Applications should be typed and must specify a specific project Date and Venue.
- Applications must be received/postmarked by October 15 or they cannot be considered.
- The Project/Event should occur in Pepperell and/or benefit Pepperell residents.
- The scheduled project should take place during the current funding cycle – 1/1/15 -12/31/15.
- Primary consideration will be given to applicants submitted by Pepperell artists/organizations and to applicants where a Pepperell group/organization serves as sponsor.
- Applicants should not depend solely on PCC for grant funding and the PCC reserves the right to decline applicants that have been funded for more than 3 consecutive grant cycles.
- Applicants requesting funds for a project occurring before the Pepperell Cultural Council holds it voting meeting will not know the outcome of their grant application until after their project begins.
- Projects must be completed within one funding cycle (by December 31 following grant award) unless a written request for extension is submitted. A request must state a specific reason for the request and must provide a new date and venue
- Reimbursement may not be submitted in advance of a project /event. The project/event must be completed as described in the original application and supporting documentation should be submitted with the Reimbursement Form.
- Any possible alteration or substitution of an accepted project must be sent to the Pepperell Cultural Council for approval.
An online application will be available September 1, 2016