Petersham Cultural CouncilLinda Paquet
PO Box 486Petersham, MA 01366
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
The Petersham Cultural Council promotes and strives to maintain the vitality of local cultural resources and is committed to funding a diverse cross-section of activities. Additional to the official guidelines, the PCC has set the following priorities to help the Council choose programs that fit our local community.
· Petersham residents and artists from the immediate local area are given preference over those from a distance.
· The Council will carefully scrutinize repeated requests. Other sources of support might be required to show the project is not solely dependent on Council funding.
· We prefer not to fund the same programs year after year, but rather to reflect diversity in grant awards from year to year, with exceptions being organizations soliciting partial funding from a number of communities benefiting from the program.
· Preference given to projects that benefit Petersham in a direct way.
· We request 7 copies of grant application material.
©2001-2013. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page