Plympton Cultural CouncilDominique Sampson
PO Box 194Plympton, MA 02367
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
The Plympton public library,the Dennett elementary school ,the Plympton Historical Society building and the Plympton town house are all wonderful venues to be considered by applicants.
In addition to MCC guidelines, preference will be given to proposals submitted to the Plympton Cultural Council that indicate the following:
1. New proposal ideas or those that have not received funding in the last two years.
2. Proposals that demonstrate effective planning process.
3. Proposals that include underserved populations such as elders.
4. Proposals that provide access to people with disabilities.
5. Proposals that have a local sponsor and an arranged site. (If you have not made these arrangements, contact local schools, libraries, clubs and other community organizations to see if they would be interested in your project/event. Then you can work with that organization on the grant proposal. ***You must indicate the agreement of the sponsor by adding documentation of the agreement or by having the sponsor apply for you.
6. Proposals that can be implemented with partial funding, shout that be decided upon by the council as a way of funding, and/or be implemented while waiting for reimbursement or funds.
©2001-2013. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page