In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Regulations and Guidelines (PDF).
Amount Available for Granting in FY
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
Priority will be given to projects or artists whose work will significantly benefit Princeton residents. Area projects will be considered, however, specific documentation detailing the organization's direct impact upon the town of Princeton must be provided. Out-of-town applicants without a local sponsor may be rejected.
The Princeton Cultural Council strongly recommends that applicants:
1) Work with a local sponsor or venue. Applicants who do not live in Princeton must have a letter of support from a local institution such as the library, school, or a community organization.
2) Submit one copy of the application to the Princeton Cultural Council along with one set of supporting materials, e.g., brochures, tapes, flyers, etc.
3) Have a detailed publicity plan for the proposed activity. Credit for PCC funding must be evident at the event and in all publicity related to the event.
4) Provide a completed and balanced budget for the proposed activity. (Total project expenses must equal total project income.)
5) Serve the Princeton community. Although the PCC occasionally funds projects outside of Princeton, our primary focus is to fund activities that serve the local community and improve the cultural offerings for residents of Princeton.
An online application will be available September 1, 2016