Raynham Cultural CouncilDr. Leigh C. Kozak
Raynham Town Hall558 South Main StreetRaynham, MA 02767-1677
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
We will tend to give priority consideration to:
- New applicants or projects
- Proposals from local artists
- Proposals serving youth or seniors
- Projects promoting science literacy, including local environmental issues
- Collaborative projects between cultural groups and community organizations
- Art forms or humanities that are under-represented in the community
- Proposals to serve an underserved population
- Projects serving a range of social/ethnic/economic backgrounds
- Proposals showing a match of cash or in-kind services to the cash requested
We will tend to:
- Partially fund many projects rather than fully fund one.
- Limit the dollar amount awarded to any one applicant, although that limit will change based upon the number of grant requests, budget, and other factors.
- Not limit the number of applications that any one applicant can submit.
- Require applications to have cash or in-kind matches to maximize the grant dollars being distributed in the community.
- Set a ceiling on the percentage of a project that can be funded by the Council, although that limit will also change as described above.
- Limit the number of years any one applicant can come back consecutively for funding for the same project or program to three years, after which point they should become self-sustaining and free up grant money for other new projects.
- Not allow capital expenditure requests.
©2001-2015. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page