Southborough Cultural Arts Council
Town Hall17 Common StreetSouthborough, MA 01772-1662
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
The Southborough Cultural Arts Council priorities include:
1. Funding for programs to be held in Southborough and surrounding communities.
2. Funding for individuals and organizations from Southborough and surrounding communities.
3. Funding for service organizations that benefit the town of Southborough.
4. Funding for programs that focus on the natural world and environment.
7. Overall: Funds from the Massachusetts Cultural Council should serve the largest possible number of people in the community with a diversity of age groups and artistic disciplines, including the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences.
The Southborough Cultural Arts Council will adhere to the following funding policies for Fy 2015.
1. If the applicant’s project involves another institution or organization, a letter of agreement from that institution’s or organization’s representative must be submitted with the application. Applications that indicate only that the project is available to any interested organization will not be considered.
2. Applicants must specify the venue for the performance or project in the application.
3. Applications must specify a date(s) between January 15, 2015 and January 1, 2016 for the performance or program.
4. Applicants submitting multiple applications should prioritize their applications.
©2001-2014. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page