Southborough Cultural Arts Council
Town Hall17 Common StreetSouthborough, MA 01772-1662
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
The Southborough Cultural Arts Council priorities include:
1. Funding for the Southborough Cultural Arts Council itself for programs at the Arts Center.
2. Funding for the Southborough Cultural Arts Council itself to provide programs in the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences to the community.
3. Funding for programs to be held in Southborough and immediately surrounding communities.
4. Funding for individuals and organizations from Southborough and immediately surrounding communities.
5. Funding to encourage projects in under-represented cultural disciplines.
6. Funding to programs that demonstrate community support.
7. Overall: Funds from the Massachusetts Cultural Council should serve the largest possible number of people in the community with a diversity of programs.
The Southborough Cultural Arts Council will adhere to the following funding policies for Fy 2009.
1. If the applicant’s project involves another institution or organization, a letter of agreement from that institution’s or organization’s representative must be submitted with the application. Applications that indicate only that the project is available to any interested organization will not be considered.
2. Applicants must specify the venue for the performance or project in the application.
3. Applicants submitting multiple applications should prioritize their applications.
©2001-2013. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page