Applications are available at The Stockbridge Library or at Stockbridge Town Hall Stockbridge, MA.
Stockbridge Cultural CouncilTerry Wise
Town HallPO Box 417Stockbridge, MA 01262
primary 413/298-4170 x255
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
*See Stockbridge LCC Guidelines
Stockbridge Cultural Council
LCC Grant Guidelines 2007
1) Applications must be postmarked by October 15
2) Applications must be typed.
3) Applications must be signed.
4) Proposals are limited to Stockbridge based artists, Stockbridge Organizations, Stockbridge Schools and events that will take place in Stockbridge or directly benefit the Stockbridge community or residents of Stockbridge.
5) Applications and support materials should be sent to:
STOCKBRIDGE CULTURAL COUNCIL
c/o Town Hall
Post Office Box 417
Stockbridge, MA 01262
(*Please include a SASE if you would like any support material returned)
6) Be sure when filling out Budget Information that the total of the Project Expenses column and the total of the Project Income column amount is the same.
7) Please be sure to have a venue indicated for your project.
©2001-2014. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page