In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Regulations and Guidelines (PDF).
Amount Available for Granting in FY
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are not accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
1. Massachusetts-based individuals, artists, non-profit community groups, cultural institutions and schools with a particular activity related to the arts, humanities, or interpretive sciences and provides public benefit to the residents of Tyngsborough may apply.
2. Applications and guidelines are available at the Tyngsborough Public Library or on-line at www.massculturalcouncil.org. All applications must be complete and submitted with supporting materials. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applications must be typed and signatures must be original. All applictions must be postmarked by the October 15 deadline.
3. The TCC will give primary consideration to applications submitted by Tyngsborough artists/organizations and to applicants where a Tyngsborough group or organization serves as a partner/sponsor (ie. the library, schools, recreation committee, and the council on aging). Links to these committees/organizations are available at www.Tyngsboroughmass.com.
4. Programs that are of greater potential interest and benefit a wide segment of the Tyngsborough population will be taken into consideration when awarding grants.
5. Applicants should not depend soley on the Tyngsborough Cultural Council for grants funding and the TCC reserves the right to decline appplications that have been funded for more than three consecutive grant cycles.
6. Field Trip grant applications will no longer be accepted by the Tyngsborough Cultural Council.
An online application will be available September 1, 2016