Wakefield Cultural CouncilMichael Salvatore
PO Box 1615Wakefield, MA 01880-1429
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
Grant applications are considered on the basis of their clarity of purpose and community involvement, and their strength of focus on the arts, humanities and interpretive sciences.
1. Priority is given to applications from Wakefield organizations and artists.
2. Priority is given to programs that serve broad segments of the community, and that contribute to the cultural vitality of the community as a whole.
3. New and diverse programs are encouraged but the applicant MUST have a confirmed sponsor or venue and date.
4. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, sex, religion, creed, color, national origin, disability or age.
5. Due to limited funding, the WCC often grants only partial funds for a project. Programs MUST have alternate sources of funding and guarantee that they will run with only partial WCC funding.
6. Programs must take place in a handicapped accessible Wakefield location (with the exception of field trip grants.)
7. Transportation costs are not granted by the WCC.
Deadline is October 15th of each year. Applications are available online or at the Town Clerk’s office, Wakefield Town Hall.
All applications must be printed or typed, completed and signed. Seven copies of all information to be reviewed must be provided by the applicant.
The original application plus 6 copies of the same, collated and stapled, must be submitted.
Applications must be postmarked by October 15th and must be MAILED to Post Office Box 1615, Wakefield, MA 01880.
Upon completion of the project, all required forms, including a proof of payment must be submitted. Failure to submit jeopardizes future funding requests.
©2001-2014. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page