Wellesley Cultural CouncilArlene Schulz
Wellesley Town Hall525 Washington StreetWellesley, MA 02482-5918
Applications for field trips are not accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
1. Wellesley Cultural Council will review grants for projects that begin after January 1, 2013.
2. Applicants must provide WCC with ONE ORIGINAL AND 10 COPIES of each proposal. Any supporting material (brochure, etc) to be considered must accompany each original and each of the 10 copies.
3. The deadline for applications for the 2012 Fiscal year is October 15, 2012.
4. WCC requires all applicants to have a VERIFIABLE venue, sponsor, date(s) stated within the application.
5. Mail or hand deliver applications to Wellesley Cultural Council, c/o Selectmen’s Office, Wellesley Town Hall, Wellesley, MA 02482.
Grants generally range from $100-$1,000. Primary successful applicants are Wellesley-based artists and organizations. Other successful applicants are non-resident artists who provide cultural opportunities for the Wellesley community.
WCC is especially interested in projects that bring new ideas, creativity, and interactive programs to Wellesley audiences. Since the goal of the WCC is to fund projects across a wide spectrum, repeat applicants are encouraged to apply for a different project each year insofar as possible.
Wellesley does not participate in awarding Field Trip Grants.
©2001-2013. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page