In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Regulations and Guidelines (PDF).
Amount Available for Granting in FY
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are not accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
1. Wellesley Cultural Council will review grants for projects that begin after January 1, 2016.
2. Applicants must provide WCC with ONE ORIGINAL AND 11 COPIES of each proposal. Any supporting material (brochure, etc) to be considered must accompany each original and each of the 11 copies.
3. The deadline for applications for the 2016 Fiscal year is October 15, 2015.
4. WCC requires all applicants to have a VERIFIABLE venue, sponsor, date(s) stated within the application.
5. Mail or hand deliver applications to Wellesley Cultural Council, Wellesley Town Hall, 525 Washington St., Wellesley, MA 02482 by October 15, 2015.
Grants generally range from $100-$1,000. Primary successful applicants are Wellesley-based artists and organizations. Other successful applicants are non-resident artists who provide cultural opportunities for the Wellesley community.
WCC is especially interested in projects that bring new ideas, creativity, and interactive programs to Wellesley audiences. Since the goal of the WCC is to fund projects across a wide spectrum, repeat applicants are encouraged to apply for a different project each year insofar as possible.
Wellesley does not participate in awarding Field Trip Grants.