Westfield Cultural CouncilAmy M. Tosi
Westfield City Hall59 Court StreetWestfield, MA 01085-3445
secondary 413-568-8631 x308
Applications for field trips are not accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
•Quality community wide programs
No field trip grants will be considered
•Collaborative projects between cultural groups and community organizations.
Please send 8 total copies of each application.
1. All events must take place in Westfield.
2. Applications must include plans to acknowledge the Westfield Cultural Council (WCC) as a source of funding in ALL printed materials related to each event. Failure to do so may compromise future grant funding for an organization. Reimbursements requests must include the copies of the publicity containing acknowledgment.
3. The Westfield Cultural Council is committed to bringing new cultural events to the city and, realizing that other local support may be difficult to secure for an untried event, may fully fund it in the first year. However, to best leverage the funds provided by the State, we encourage organizations to apply to the WCC for partial funding for subsequent years, while finding other sources of financial support.
4. First priority will be given to grants written by organizations. Grants written by artists and supported by organizations will be considered when (and only when) the event has a definite venue and date.
5. Those applicants seeking grant funds over $800, or first-time applicants, may be asked to attend a WCC Meeting.
6. Every three years, the WCC is required by the State to do a "Satisfaction Survey." All recipients are expected to participate in this survey so that the WCC can learn how to better serve arts organizations and the community.
7. Any change to any funded event, including a change of date, purpose of the event, change in artists or venue must be submitted in writing to the Westfield Cultural Council two (2) months before the event. The WCC will consider the changes and vote before providing the grant funds for disbursement.
8. All grant requests must follow the MACC and WCC Program Guidelines to be considered for funding.
©2001-2016. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page