Westfield Cultural CouncilJames Homan
Westfield City Hall59 Court StreetWestfield, MA 01085-3445
Applications for field trips are not accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
•Quality community wide programs
No field trip grants will be considered
•Collaborative projects between cultural groups and community organizations.
Please send 8 total copies of all applications.
1. All events must take place in Westfield.
2. Applications must include plans to acknowledge the Westfield Cultural Council (WCC) as a source of funding. Failure to do so may compromise future grant funding for an organization. Reimbursements must include the copies of the publicity containing acknowledgment.
3. The Westfield Cultural Council is interested in bringing new cultural events to the city. The WCC may not fully fund a project after the first year, but if the grant is of particular merit to the community, the council may fund the grant in part while your organization secures additional funding for subsequent years.
4. Only grants written by organizations will be considered. Grants written by artists and supported by organizations will not be considered and all grants must have a definite venue and a date before the grant will be considered.
5. Grant requests over $800 and first time requests must attend an interview with committee members for consideration. You will be notified of the time and place after the deadline date has passed.
6. Any change to the event, including a change of date, purpose of the event, change in artists or venue must be submitted in writing to the Westfield Cultural Council two (2) months before the event. The WCC will consider the changes and vote before providing the grant funds for disbursment.
©2001-2014. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page