Westminster Cultural CouncilKaren Brighenti
Town Hall11 South StreetWestminster, MA 01473-0456
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
Granting cycle is starting. We hope you will find applications on-line. If not there are some at the library and town hall.
Include answer to: Can this project be completed without full funding? If so how would it be presented. omplete budget information. Must be date stamped no later than 10-15-10. Remember refreshments not covered and local contact must be included with application.
Please note new local guidelines added for FY11 grants:
1. The applicant's program must benefit the citizens of Westminster.
2. Each applicant must submit 7 copies of their application to the Westminster Cultural Council.
3. The grant applicant must have a Westminster sponsor (individual or organization) with a letter from that sponsor attached to the application.
4. If the grant application is for an event that services people from Westminster and other communities, those other communities' Cultural Council should also be solicited for funds.
5. The goal of the Westminster Cultural Council is to fund diverse programs for a variety of audiences/participants.
6. We encourage the applicant to seek and include on the application matching funds.
7. We will accept applications for cultural field trips for children pre-K through 12th grade by subsidizing the cost of ticket prices, we will not fund transportation, chaperones costs, guide fees, etc.
8.The window of eligibility for grant reimbursement/acceptance will be the calendar year following the grant deadline of Oct. 15th. Projects must be completed between Jan 1st and Dec. 31.
©2001-2014. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page