see our calendar
The Westport Cultural Council works to foster quality cultural programs and activities that bring the community together to create, share, and inspire.
With funding from the Massachusetts Cultural Council the WCC works to support community programs in the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences. A grant from the Helen E. Ellis Charitable Trust, enables WCC to recall and reinforce the dedication and contributions of Ms. Ellis to the arts, education and for her community with grants each spring.
We will give priority to grant requests that:
1. Directly involve the arts, interpretive sciences or humanities.
2. Take place on the South Coast, or promote local creative talent or cultural resources.
3. Have a measurable impact on the Westport community, by reaching a significant number of Westport residents, whether immediately, or over time.
4. Engage, and help bring together, Westport's varied communities, or introduce Westport residents to new or different cultural perspectives.
5. Do not duplicate existing programs or funding.
In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Guidelines (PDF).
An online application will be available September 1.
©2001-2017. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page