In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Regulations and Guidelines (PDF).
Amount Available for Granting in FY
(Information not yet available)
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
ECA+ gathers input from the community and develops funding priorities based on this feedback. For the 2016 grant cycle, in addition to local and Massachusetts Cultural Council guidelines, ECA+ is looking for grant applications that utilize Easthampton spaces and resources.
Applications, however, will not be denied solely on this funding priority and will be evaluated based on local guidelines and those outlined by the Massachusetts Cultural Council.
For more information, an ECA+ Grant Application Workshop is scheduled for Sept. 16, 2015 from 6:30-8:00 p.m. at 43 Main St., Easthampton 01027.
In addition to the state criteria (public benefit, non-discrimination, no substitution, arts/humanities/interpretive sciences), applications will be evaluated using the following review criteria:
• Proposed projects must benefit the residents of Easthampton.
• Projects must be well planned: including appropriate support materials detailing a specified date, time, and location; a strong publicity strategy; and a well-planned adjustment for the project if the council is unable to fund the entire amount requested.
• Projects must further the diversity in Easthampton's programming in the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences, i.e. engaging a population with cultural needs within the community or supporting diverse forms of cultural activities within the community.
• Where appropriate, projects should demonstrate community support (i.e. if you are planning to present your project in a public space, the grant application must include letters of support or commitment to use the space; if your project is to benefit a particular group, include letters of support from that group.)
• Projects must occur Jan. – Dec. 2016 and be reimbursed within 12 months of the grant project.
• Applicants who have received funding from the council in the past should not assume they will receive the same funding from prior cycles.
• Applications must submit ten (10) copies of the application to the Easthampton City Arts+ Grants Committee (only one copy of support material is needed) at 43 Main St., Easthampton, MA 01027. Support material will not be returned.
• For more information and grant application forms, visit http://www.easthamptoncityarts.com/grants
• For the MCC guidelines, visit https://www.mass-culture.org/lcc_public_applicant_guidelines.aspx
An online application will be available September 1, 2016