Suggestions from the community in regard to the types of cultural programs you would like to see in Truro are encouraged at any time of the year, by writing to The Truro Cultural Council, PO Box 2030, 24 Town Hal Rd., Truro, MA, 02666.
The next grant deadline is October 15. All submissions must be postmarked or delivered to Truro Town Hall by this date. Please include 7 copies of your application. In order to preserve the utmost fairness, late applications cannot be accepted.
APPLY NOW AND SHARE YOUR CREATIVE AND CULTURAL CAPABILITIES!
The Truro Cultural Council is supportive of projects that benefit the residents and visitors to Truro and projects that support Cape Cod as a whole that relate to the arts, culture, sciences and community.
If you have a cultural project that you would like to share with the community that you may need financial assistance with, please feel free to apply for a grant!
Applicants come from individuals, non-profit organizations and other collaborative groups. All applications must now be processed-on-line at www.mass-culture.org.
If you do not have a computer or wi-fi service, both are available at the Truro Public Library or most public libraries. (The Truro Cultural Council does not offer computer instruction.)
In the design of the new system, the Massachusetts Cultural Council strives to provide improved application and process for applicants AND an easier reporting process for Truro Cultural Council volunteers, while maintaining two of the core features of the Local Cultural Council Program: accessibility and local autonomy.
• Applicants will complete their forms online and upload any required supplemental materials by the October 17, 2016 deadline. (Supplemental materials include resumes, references, brochures, etc.)
• Field Trip applications will be streamlined into the Standard Grant application. Schools may still apply for field trips using this application.
• By November 1, online submissions will be collated by the Massachusetts Cultural Council for the Truro Cultural Council and will be delivered to the Truro Cultural Council members.
• The Truro Cultural Council will make their decisions no later than December 30. Applicants, both denied and approved, will be notified via e-mail of their status.
• A reception may be planned for approved applicants to attend in order to promote their projects in Truro
In order to apply for an LCC grant, applicants must meet all eligibility and criteria requirements of the LCC Program.
For more detailed information, refer to the full LCC Program Guidelines (PDF).
An online application will be available September 1.
©2001-2017. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page